Don't let new tax laws threaten your Social Security or Retirement. Even if you are still working or if you are already retired, it’s important to understand what is involved in creating a retirement tax strategy.
For more than 36 years, Cuba Financial Group has helped clients create a retirement tax strategy that will:
- Identify the types of taxes you will face at various stages
- Address how taxes impact Social Security and Medicare
- Plan when to tap different accounts so you don’t overpay taxes
With Cuba Financial Group as your personal financial advisors, you will understand:
- The four stages of retirement planning, the first of which starts in your early 40’s!
- Mistakes to avoid when it comes to your investment portfolio, health care, and estate
- The critical tax question you must answer BEFORE retirement
- The surprises that can make retirement more expensive
- How to avoid the Social Security “tax trap”
- Why distributing assets in the wrong order can trigger higher Medicare premiums
- Why you need to manage taxes even BEFORE you retire
Retirement is not just a date after which you no longer go to work. It is a critical time in your life that needs to be planned for appropriately. It is harder than you think and it needs careful planning.
Join us and learn for yourself why Cuba Financial Group has been successful for over 36 years in crafting personalized retirement strategies for people just like you!
Date and Time
Tue, Feb 18, 2020
6:30p - 8:00p CST