In everything we do, we believe in thinking differently - we believe in helping you find a better way. Whether it be improving your client experience, pioneering new retirement strategies, or delivering solutions to meet your specific needs, we embrace the proposition of "find a better way." Our business is empowering you to find yours.
Our collaborative approach with you allows us to comprehensively manage and address key wealth management issues specific to what you have told us is most important to you. We address the Four Phases of Wealth for which proper wealth management planning is essential:
- Accumulation of Wealth,
- Protection and Preservation of Wealth,
- Distribution of Wealth During Life, and
- Distribution of Wealth After Death.
As we help you and your family transition through these phases, it is important to address the essential wealth issues that can be of most importance in transitioning your wealth successfully. Delivering comprehensive wealth management for the previous 34 years, we have identified the following 13 Wealth Management Issues as the most pressing issues to the clients who seek our advice:
- Asset and Investment Management
- Insurance and Protection Strategies
- Liabilities and Debts
- Qualified Retirement Plans & IRA Distribution Plans
- Corporate Executive Stock Option Planning
- Business Succession Planning
- Durable Power of Attorney
- Gifting Strategies to Children and Descendants
- Charitable Gifting During Life
- Titling of Assets / Estate Management
- Executor / Successor Trustee Issues
- Distribution Plan to Spouse/Beneficiaries at Death
- Charitable Inclinations at Death
Collaborating with you and delivering a wealth management plan that is focused on your most important objectives is vital to the long-term success of our relationship. If you are ready to get started, we welcome the opportunity to help you find your better way.
How Much Do You Know About Investing?
These days, investing in financial markets is a common practice. Yet, many Americans remain under-informed about how various investment products really work. Want to know how you rank? Challenge yourself with our brief quiz, "Test Your Investing IQ."